If you've been injured as the result of someone else's negligence, whether in an automobile accident, on the job, or as the result of negligently maintained property or premises, you need sound, compassionate, and effective legal counsel to make certain you receive full and fair compensation for all your losses. Personal injury often causes financial hardship as well as physical injury. Medical expenses, costs of rehabilitation, lost wages and income, as well as the losses suffered by family members of those injured only add to the physical pain and suffering. How do you get a rental car until your car is fixed? Whose insurance company pays your medical bills? What is the value of your vehicle if it is deemed a total loss? You need a personal injury attorney who will give your case the attention it needs. You need the law firm of Klar, Izsak & Stenger, L.L.C.
The law firm of Klar, Izsak & Stenger, L.L.C., in St. Louis County, Missouri, represents victims of personal injury in the metropolitan St. Louis area, including the City of St. Louis and St. Louis County, St. Charles County, Franklin County and Jefferson County in Missouri, and in southern Illinois, including both Madison and St. Clair counties.
The firm's broad personal injury practice includes claims involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including
- Auto / automobile accidents
- Truck / automobile accidents
- Motorcycle crashes
- Pedestrians-motor vehicle collisions
- Injuries sustained as a result of negligently maintained property
- Slip / fall injuries
- Premises liability for dangerous conditions
- Improper security
- Dog bites and other animal attack injuries
- Catastrophic injuries, including
- Brain injuries
- Spinal injuries
- Construction injuries
- Workers' compensation claims
- Back and neck injury
- Psychological injury, including Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages, earnings, and vacation pay
- Loss of consortium injuries suffered by family members, including care, guidance, comfort, services and support of the person injured or killed
- Entertainment, event marketing and brand development
The firm has extensive experience in representing clients in all facets of entertainment, from individual talent to television production as well as event marketing for major national and international entities and brand development, merchandising and licensing on a large scale.
Victims of personal injury and the surviving family of wrongful death victims often have a difficult time choosing an attorney. Many personal injury firms handle a large volume of cases, treating clients as just one of many. The personal injury attorneys at Klar, Izsak & Stenger, L.L.C., take a professional, yet personal approach to the practice of law. They emphasize the individual needs of each client and provide down-to-earth representation.
The law firm of Klar, Izsak & Stenger, L.L.C., handles most personal injury and wrongful death matters on a contingent fee basis. If the firm is unable to obtain compensation for your losses, you will not be charged a fee.
Contact the firm to schedule a free initial consultation. Evening and weekend hours are available by appointment.